This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Sprocket Wireless Photo Printer, Black, X7N08A Item # 275124
The HP Sprocket is a pocket-sized mobile photo printer that's designed for printing from a smartphone or tablet. Whether you want to print from your mobile device's photo albums or a social-media account, it's the height of convenience.
- The HP Sprocket Photo Printer features Bluetooth® 3.0 wireless technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones and computers.
- The HP Sprocket app allows you to easily customize and print photos with your compatible device. (download required.)
- Instantly print 2" x 3" photos and stickers that help you remember important moments.
- This mobile photo printer prints a borderless photo in as little as 40 seconds.
- A 313 x 400 dpi resolution lets you print clear, bright pictures.
- The HP Sprocket Photo Printer is compatible with ZINK® sticky-back photo paper. 10-sheet pack included.
- ZINK printing technology delivers quality results with no need for ink or toner.
- Status lights let you know when the photo printer is powered, in use, charging, finished charging or requires attention.
- Ultra-compact design is about the size of a cell phone, making it easy to take with you anywhere you go.
- The 512MB of built-in memory provides this photo printer with improved print speeds.
- HP Sprocket is compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices with an Android 4.4 KitKat or later or iOS 8.0 or later operating system.
- The black HP Sprocket x7n08a is backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|dimensions||0.87"H x 4.53"W x 2.95"D|
|direct photo printing||yes|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||none|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||313 x 400 dpi|
|maximum photo print speed||40 spp|
|maximum sheet size||2" x 3"|
|maximum true color print resolution||313 x 400 dpi|
|memory cards supported||none|
|mobile printing||app based|
|number of paper trays||1|
|total paper tray capacity||1 sheet sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
HP Sprocket Photo Printer
Perfectly portableThis compact printer was made to go wherever you go. It easily fits into any bag, so you can create 2 x 3-inch (5 x 7.6 cm) stickable snapshots whenever the moment strikes.1
Add a personal touchCustomize your photos before you print with the HP Sprocket App. Text, borders, emojis, and more add a pop of personality for snapshots and stickers that are totally and uniquely you.
Printing just got more socialEasily print social media photos. Connect your social media accounts to HP Sprocket App and instantly turn any of those photos into colorful prints.
HP Original Ink Cartridges
- No ink cartridges required
In the box
What's in the box
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- Setup card
- HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper (10-sheets)
- Micro USB Cable, Regulatory Sheet
- Yes, 1 USB cable
|Print quality color (best)||313 x 400 dpi|
Left charge light: Red-charging, Green-charge complete
Right Status light: White-power on, White flashing-image transmission/printing/cooling
Red flashing-no paper/paper jam/cover open/low battery/other error
|HP ePrint capability||No|
|Mobile printing capability||Yes, through the Sprocket app|
|Wireless capability||Bluetooth 3.0|
|Connectivity, standard||Bluetooth 3.0|
|Minimum system requirements||No|
|Minimum system requirements for Macintosh||No minimum Macintosh requirements|
|Compatible operating systems||Android: 4.4 above / iOS: 8.0 above|
|Memory card compatibility||No|
|Memory, standard||512 MB|
|Memory, maximum||512 MB|
|Media sizes supported||2 x 3 in|
|Media sizes, custom||2 x 3 in|
Standby: 0.9 W, power consumption per paper (25ºC): Max 34.49 W
Avg 15.91 W (based on first print)
|Operating temperature range||41 to 104ºF|
|Operating humidity range||5 to 70% RH|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||2.95 x 4.57 x 0.91 in|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||2.95 x 4.57 x 0.91 in|
One-year limited hardware warranty
For more info please visit us at http://support.hp.com