This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
NETGEAR DOCSIS 3.0 24x8 Cable Modem, CM600 Item # 756188
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Provides fast wired networking for cable users
- Connects to your cable provider's network (service required
- check for availability). Supports maximum speeds of up to 960Mbps for downloading and up to 320Mbps for uploading.
- 24 downstream and 8 upstream channels provide efficient and reliable Internet access.
- Helps you eliminate modem rental charges. Owning your cable modem saves you money in the long run with many cable providers.
- Approved by CableLabs® for use on most U.S. cable systems (Check with your cable provider.) Supports DOCSIS 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1 services.
- Robust firewall helps protect your network and data. Also offers advanced wireless security.
- Everything you need to get started. Includes power adapter, Ethernet cable and CD-ROM. Set up is quick and easy.
|maximum download speed||960 MB/s|
|maximum upload speed||320 MB/s|
|wireless connectivity||No Wireless Networking|
|Product Type||Cable Modem|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|Phone Line (RJ-11)||No|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
NETGEAR DOCSIS 3.0 24x8 Cable Modem CM600
Why Buy Your Own Modem?Save up to $168/year
Eliminates monthly rental fees.
No WiFi limits
You’re free to choose & connect the best router for your home’s WiFi needs.
Worry-Free Certified Compatibility
Swap modems. Not problems. CM600 is compatible with all major cable providers including certification with Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, and COX.*
*Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice services.
Built for Serious Speed
Supports cable internet plans with speeds up to 400Mbps ensuring fast, reliable internet speed for HD streaming and more.
Works with Any WiFi Router
Plug the modem into the router that best meets your wireless needs and start streaming.
Easy 5 Minute SetupStep 1:Plug your coax cable into the modem.
Step 2: Activate by either
(a) connecting an Ethernet cable to your computer and following the on-screen setup, or
(b) calling your cable provider to activate over the phone.
Step 3: Plug an ethernet cable between the modem and your WiFi router.
DatasheetPDF, 526K, 2 pages