This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Netgear DOCSIS 3.1 Ultra-High Speed Cable Modem Item # 862352
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This ultra-high speed cable modem is ready for today’s service plans and future upgrades. Enjoy ultra HD video streaming over IP with 2x2 OFDM or 32x8 channel bonding giving you the fastest download speeds—even during peak hours. It is ideal for the fastest Internet cable services like Comcast XFINITY® Gigabit, Extreme and Performance data plans.
- 32 downstream and 8 upstream channels for DOCSIS 3.0 connection
- Simple-CD-less installation
- DOCSIS Quality of Service (QoS)
- Memory: 128 MB NAND flash and 256 MB RAM
- Meets DOCSIS 3.1 specifications and is backward compatible with DOCSIS 3.0 networks
- Fast download and upload speed enables up to 1 Gbps download speeds
- 2 OFDM downstream & 2 OFDM upstream channels for DOCSIS 3.1 connection
- Gigabit Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology
- Works with XFINITYÂ® from Comcast (not compatible with Cable bundled voice services)
- IPv6 support (Internet Protocol Version 6)
|operating system compatibility||Chrome OS|
|Product Type||Cable Modem|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|Phone Line (RJ-11)||No|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Why Buy Your Own Modem?
Save up to $168/year
Eliminates monthly rental fees.
No WiFi limits
You’re free to choose & connect the best router for your home’s WiFi needs
Worry-Free Certified CompatibilitySwap modems. Not problems. CM1000 is compatible with all major cable providers including certification with Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, and COX. *
*Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirectTV, DISH and any bundled voice services.
Built for Extreme Speed
Supports cable internet plans with speeds up to 1Gbps ensuring ultra-reliable internet speed for 4K HD streaming, multi-player gaming and more.
Works with Any WiFi Router
Plug the modem into the router that best meets your wireless needs and start streaming.
Easy 5 Minute SetupStep 1:Plug your coax cable into the modem.
Step 2: Activate by either
(a) connecting an Ethernet cable to your computer and following the on-screen setup, or
(b) calling your cable provider to activate over the phone.
Step 3: Plug an ethernet cable between the modem and your WiFi router.
DatasheetPDF, 688K, 4 pages